Mamon's Blog

Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Other Interest: Graphics Design

I've been really, really happy lately coz a company decided to use the design I created for their department's brochure! I only designed the brochure last Thursday night and I was afraid the next morning that they wouldn't like it (until I got a text at around 11am last Friday). Well, it turns out that they really, really like it! Thus, I have to design the inner page of the brochure next since I only designed the outer page.

What makes me really, really excited is that I can place a Graphics Design portion in my resume since more than 1 organization/company/institution is using my design. Last August, I designed a school ID and they are actually using it for school year 2006-2007. Thus, I just decided to collect all my design work, may it be a design I created for school, for an organization, or for a company/institution. I don't know, maybe I can do some freelance work during my "free time" (quote unquote). Hehe! We'll see. Anyway, I'm getting another brochure project soon from the same school that asked me to design their ID. Yehey!

Anyway, I'm also busy right now since my 6-7 months project is almost done. That's the reason why I was afraid that the company wouldn't like my brochure design... because I've been thinking really hard about the closing documents required for my current project. Well, things are going well right now and I'm almost done with that too. Hopefully, I can balance both my PM/BA work with my Graphics Design work... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home