Mamon's Blog

Friday, November 10, 2006

Blogspot Unblocked Again

Yey! Enabled Uli ang Blogspot sa Office... Wala lang... Been so busy that I haven't got time to check here in our client's office... (Well, thanks to ealden asking me to check a friend's blogspot site).

I can write here again during my breaks since I sometimes use this blog as a stress reliever, trying to get the terms and business rules that I need to document out of my head for a while. When blogspot was blocked here, I just listened to my mp3s, chat in gtalk or used photoshop as stress reliever... yup, photoshop since I like editing photos or using my creativity... Now I have more options and i get to keep this blog alive...

Well it's Friday again! I'm going to a Kaingin gimmick tonight in eastwood. Still wondering what time I'll be able to get home later or tomorrow morning since the gimmick will start at 9pm. Oh well, weekend naman... Haven't seen some of the Kaingin peeps for a while... Yey!

Currently Listening: Gin Blossoms, Incubus
Currently Reading: Client Documents
Currently Watching: Yu Yu Hakusho (bought the whole set!)
Currently Feeling: Excited sa Weekend
Currently Doing (after blog): Back to Documenting
Currently Thinking: Keeping my new look "semi-permanently" (with my hair scattered / all up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home