Mamon's Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Busy Boy

I'm Back...

My blog's been dead for quite a while. Well, for one, our client blocked blogspot / blogger and I haven't been able to access it for a while now. Number two, I've been so busy with work, personal and family stuff that I haven't got time to write (I'm actually working now because of an important client meeting on Monday but I just took a break).

Well, many things have been happening lately...

1. My Grandparents are leaving for Canada tomorrow, I won't be seeing them for a while. Well, at least they extended their stay just to spend more time with us here in the Philippines. My brothers and I will surely miss them.

2. I stayed in Imperial Palace for a month and the internet there is expensive (so I choose not to). Well, I'm back home again now.

3. I've been so busy with lots of stuff:
A. Work - Requirements Gathering, Project Management, Documentation (a lot)
B. House - Managing the house and the bills
C. My Younger Brother's College Applications - Since he's graduating High School this March,
don't ask why.
D. Personal Stuff (number 4)

4. Since High School, I've been wanting to work out in a gym and learn how to drive. I'm doing both now since I'm paying for it (and not depend on my dad). I enrolled in Fitness First and I'm paying a driver to teach me how to drive every weekend. If things keep up, might be driving Mid-November to December.

5. My barkada's planning an out of town trip on a weekend. Although it might just be two days / 1 night, it will surely be fun seeing each other again and having a break from work / school for others.

6. My mom's in San Francisco for two months now while my brother left for Costa Rica last Saturday. So, it's just me and my lola at home (but she's usually just in her room). My dad transferred to a new house in Teacher's Village after selling our Katipunan House.

7. I'm getting my Dad's Lancer!

So there... Been so busy lately... Trying to keep all the things i need to remember organized in my head... Anyway, gotta go... Gonna sleep in my dad's house to spend time with my grandparents... Gonna work there as well so im bringing my laptop....

Currently Listening: Lifehouse, Matchbox 20
Currently Reading: Client Documents / The Return of Superman Comics
Currently Feeling: Stressed
Currently Doing (after blog): Pack for Overnight
Currently Thinking: What to get my brother on his birthday

2 Comments:

  • You've been doing great with the project, Martin. Thanks for helping keep the project glued together! =)

    By Blogger Calen Legaspi, at 10:41 PM  

  • Nax, independent na siya! Libre naman diyan. Uy pare, ano na nangyari sa Casa? Bakit mawawala na siya? At congrats pala sa Lancer, minsan pag-maneho mo kami ah! Hehe, ingat parati.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home